Saturday, January 14, 2006

Man burns himself & house

Covington man gets burned while lighting barbeque pit
COVINGTON - A man trying to light a barbecue pit lit himself and part of his house on fire Monday evening. Always use common sense and follow simple safety rules - so you don't end up as the main course at your next BBQ ...

Fisherman, soldier, statesman
Which group do you fit in? In the mid to late 1700s of what was then colonial America, our population was politically divided, almost evenly, into three camps of ideology.

To scam or not to scam ...
I am little put out that JT LeRoy, whoever he or she is, if indeed "is" is the right word, didn't take a moment to try to scam me. I'd like to think it was my reputation for gimlet-eyed perspicacity that scared him/her/them off, but I'm pretty sure it was ...

No comments: