Thursday, January 12, 2006

Lard's not the enemy anymore - study debunks low-fat myth


Study debunks low-fat myth: Lard's not the enemy anymore
St. Augustine Record (free registration required)
Here's the bottom line, according to a spokesperson for the research team: "The take-home message is that lower-fat diets don't cause weight gain." The seven-year study also discovered ...

Tips to attain longevity
Manila Bulleting Online - What determines a person's lifespan? What can I do to increase my chances of living to a ripe old age? Two main factors largely determine how long one lives - genes and lifestyle. The consensus of experts is that ...

Give up chocolate? No Way!
Joplin Globe - Have you given up on your New Year's resolution yet? I didn't make any so I don't have to feel guilty. I really don't have any what I consider bad habits so what would I change? Give up chocolate? Heck no! Eat less? Heck no! When we were on the ...

No comments: