Friday, September 15, 2006

It's always chicken season at Johnnie's (Los Angeles Daily News)


It's always chicken season at Johnnie's (Los Angeles Daily News)
Mark Granich is the owner of Johnnie's Broasted Chicken & Ribs, which relocated to Myrtlewood Drive in Calimesa from it's original location on Yucaipa Boulevard.

In his words: Bo Greer (Albuquerque Tribune)
I was actually signed with Indiana University and didn't qualify academically, so I had to go to junior college in Kansas. I ended up meeting (Anthony) Kilby, and he kind of started preaching New Mexico to me. And the next thing I knew, (former offensive line coach Bob) Bostad was recruiting me.

Top Secret RecipesAmerica's Most Wanted Recipes

Looking for ideas for dinner?

Get inside the hidden cookbooks of America's favorite restaurants.

The secret recipes for over 100 all-time favorite dishes have now been revealed in this best-selling new cookbook.

Prepare dishes you know they'll love and save money by easily making them at home.

Get 5 of these secret recipes for free just for visiting the site.

See the full list of secret recipes and 4 bonus cook books here.

No comments: